» We have fun positions which include (but not limited to):
- Registration Desk
- SSP *Experience required
- Crowd Control
- Badge/Ticket check
- Stage Hands
- Hospitality & Guidance
- Kids Camp (volunteers are required to go through a background check)
- Workshop Support
- and more!
- 26+ hours will receive 100% reimbursement of [email protected] Combo, one year NAD membership, T-shirt, and a NAD Pin
- 11 – 25 hours will receive 50% reimbursement of [email protected] Combo Registration, complimentary one year NAD membership, t-shirt, and a NAD Pin
- 10 hours receives one year complimentary NAD membership and a NAD Pin
- Anything less than 10 hours receives a NAD Pin
Volunteers that do not want reimbursement will receive a one year complimentary NAD Membership and a t-shirt.
Fill out the online interest form and we’ll be in touch!
Volunteer positions will be assigned at an at-need and first come first serve basis. Volunteer Coordinators will make assignments that best fits the position requirements. Reimbursements will be made within 45 days after conference concludes. Video and On-site Training will be provided. Volunteers are required to comply with NAD Volunteer Program established guidelines for tracking hours to receive their reimbursements. For more information, please email [email protected].