Guests reservations at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel are sold out — however, we have arranged a new overflow block at the Hyatt Regency! The Hyatt Regency is less than one block walk to Phoenix Convention Center; West Building where most of the NAD Conference activities will be.
Room Type/Occupancy Single/Double Triple Quad
King/Double $139 $159 $179
*Complimentary wireless internet for attendees’ guest rooms at the Hyatt Regency.
In order to confirm a room, all reservations must be reserved with a major credit card. Upon arrival, please provide your form of payment. Please note, room/tax with a $50 per day incidental charge will be authorized on the provided card. Current state and local tax on the sale of hotel room in Hyatt Regency is12.57% at time of check out. Deadline to reserve your room is by Friday, June 17, 2016. If a guest who has requested a room within the NAD Conference Room Block checks out prior to the guest’s reserved check out date, the Hyatt Regency Phoenix will charge one nights room/tax for the early departure fee. Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Hyatt at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
Please note: that there might be an organization reaching out to NAD Attendees on behalf of the conference hotels. Please do not make any hotel reservations separate from the hotel information provided here. The Hyatt Regency will not reach out to you directly. For Reservations at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix, Click Here, if you need additional assistance, you may call 888.421.1442
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
122 N Second St.
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
» Where #NAD2016 is located
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel 50 East Adams Street Phoenix, Arizona 85004
- Phoenix Convention Center (West Building) 100 N 3rd St. Phoenix, Arizona 85004
» Parking Renaissance Phoenix overnight guests will receive discounted overnight self parking $23 per vehicle with in/out privileges. Regular Valet Parking fee is $29 daily.
- Hourly parking (subject to change, no discounts)
- 0-3 hours $12
- 3-6 hours $19
- 6+ hours $29
Parking is also available at the Phoenix Convention Center, nearest parking ramp to where the NAD Conference is located is the West Building. Please use North and West Garages.
- Convention Center Parking Map
» Travel Information
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport — before you travel and video tips on access to Video Relay Services
- Visit Phoenix
- Getting to the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
- The Sky Train connects the airport to downtown.
- For the Renaissance Hotel, the Light Rail stop is: #13 Washington Street/Central Avenue – from the airport, Washington Street/1st Avenue – to the airport
- Transportation Downtown
» GET Registrants Note: GSA Approved Hotels with Per Diem Rates are listed on the GET page.